View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Boats, Boats, Boats

Here are some boat options that look good to me - there are a ton of boats for sale in our price range (under 10 grand) - these are the ones I have on the short list from afar. The constant debate is sailing ability vs. interior space. I usually lean towards sailing ability - especially since this is for a summer coastal cruise and not for wintering in a marina, offshore passage making and such. But it is hard to pass up interior creature comforts!

Ordered by price, here are some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Plans for the trip

Time’s shortening out and the trip is getting near! We’ve come across some minor changes as the organizational side of the trip is put together, nothing major, things to be expected on a trip like this. The first big change happened on a trip up to Stevens Pass Ski Resort about a month ago. Sitting in the passenger seat of the 4 Runner listening to the floored blaring motor doing 45mph up the steep incline Jennifer tried to make a phone call. A good amount of What? Huh? What was that? before ...
  3. East Coast Cruise for 2012

Adventure. The sailor racing their boat around the world, the mountain climber challenging the worlds tallest peaks - that, we all can agree is adventure! But lets face it, for the other 99% of us that kind of adventure is simply not in our personality. For the majority, adventure involves being a weekend warrior. Work, work, work all week to spend two days out sailing, hiking, biking or whatever then back to work and do it over again until that one time a year that you get to have ...
  4. A full weekend

From http://jetstreamracing.blogspot.com/...l-weekend.html

We had a full schedule for this weekend. Friday night for the Encinal series, Saturday the fully crewed Farallones race on Ocelot and Sunday the HDA South Bay race. Andrew and Rob would be on JetStream both Friday and Sunday.

Friday
    After attending the life celebration for Rui Luis of Rooster Sails (both him and Rascal will be missed) I went to get JetStream ready for a little Friday evening ...
  5. Seattle NOOD gallery

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast