Quantum Sails

RBS Battens

Whitecaps Marine

North Sails

Jan's Marine Photgraphy

H2oshots.com

Advertise with US

• 2017 Mini Transat: Lipinski Takes It!

Flash Info: Ian Lipinski Team (Griffon. (Fr) crossed the finish line of the 2nd stage of the minitransat la boulangère at 14 h30' 34 '' (French time). His race time on this 2nd step is 13 days 22 minutes 34 seconds. Bravo ��

" For two years, everything is going well... it's a great victory, but the conditions have smiled upon me. After learning the damage that affected Erwan and Arthur Léopold-Léger, I knew I had to manage my race first. It was sometimes frustrating: there was in me, the little demon that pushed me to light and the little angel who told me to preserve the material. Compared to 2015, the race has nothing to do with it. In 2015, I was under tension as a result of the competition, but the stress related to equipment is still present on a prototype.
    Getting here is an amazing pleasure. This is where I pulled my first edge on an old tuna boat with François, my sponsor today. In a way, it's a nice way to wrap the loop. "
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2017 Mini Transat started by Photoboy View original post
  • Right Side Sponsors

North Sails

NorCalSailing

H2oshots.com

Quantum Sails

RBS Battens

Whitecaps Marine

Advertise with US