• Meet Pac 52 Class's New Manager

ANNOUNCING MANNY GOMEZ AS THE NEW PAC52 CLASS MANAGER
    December 11th, 2018,

The Pac52 Class is proud to welcome Manny Gomez as the new Class Manager of the Pac52 Class. Manny is an experienced racer having crewed for multiple Pac52s over the last few seasons, and will be a great addition to the Class.

Manny introducing himself: "I am thrilled and honored to have been chosen by the owners as the Pac 52 Class manager for 2019. I have raced on 52s since 2014, on Victor Wild’s TP52 BUD and then on his new build FOX. In 2018, I joined Manouch Moshayedi’s RIO for Yachting Cup and for Cal Race Week.

I am looking forward to working with everyone from the owners, media team, webmaster, yacht clubs and last but not least the sailors, to have fair and fun grand prix yacht racing on the West Coast. I want to thank Julie Servais, former class manager for all of her hard work the past 2 seasons. I look forward to building upon Julie’s legacy and welcoming more yachts and owners in 2019 and beyond."

Note: Julie Servais recently gave birth to her 3rd child, Dylan David, and with three younguns to tend to, and the management of San Diego Boatworks, had decided to step down from her role as class president, but will remain intertwined with the class, and hopes to get some racing time aboard some of the 52's as time allows!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Meet Pac 52 Class's New Manager started by Photoboy View original post