Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs

The Wings can't get a bounce to save their life. sigh. Oh well, at least the Tigers beat the Yankees for the last two evenings.
    Who will win Bolts and Bruins series? Stevie Y to Stanley Cup in his first season as GM? That would be something.

Quote Originally Posted by MDD View Post
    The Wings can't get a bounce to save their life. sigh. Oh well, at least the Tigers beat the Yankees for the last two evenings.
    Who will win Bolts and Bruins series? Stevie Y to Stanley Cup in his first season as GM? That would be something.
    Don't look now, but suddenly there's a faint pulse.

despondent correspondent Photoboy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just like last years Flyers/Bruins Series?
    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

So you are sayin' there's a chance!? I like it. Just hope the Wings can survive the injuries to win two more games.

Blog Entries

J.R. not happy with ex-team mates....is $6.9 Million a year overpaid?

Latest word is Ryan Clough (sp?) out with flu...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MDD View Post
    The Wings can't get a bounce to save their life. sigh.
    Looks like we got a series now....who wants to buy me a ticket? I'll root for for your team...I can even make nifty signs with nifty sayings like
    "Now Finish It You F*%#'s"...
    If you throw in some beer, I can paint my face your team colors... Add dinner and your team logo on my belly....

"you see son, everyone has a price"

Will they tank at the Tank?

well, at least I still have the Bruins.

but really, good season from the wings. They had some struggles early on and really weren't that consistent throughout the season. There were those few games where our goal scorers weren't showing up and we can't forget those few weeks where everyone started to doubt Howard because he was playing wishy-washy. You could tell he wasn't in the game too. I distinctly remember watching a game and in the first five minutes the camera showed his face and you could just tell that he wasn't focused and then he let in 2 goals right after that. Good thing is that they'll be back next season ready to go again although probably riddled with injuries.

nothing but respect and admiration for the wings and their fans...we all know how easily it could have gone the other way

hwbm - 2011 wcsf - only series in nhl history to have 6 games decided by one goal.