Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: J105s and 29ers share starting area at Sarcom cup

  1. #1

    J105s and 29ers share starting area at Sarcom cup

    Ruh-roh!

    Does anyone else think that this is a bad idea?

  2. #2
    Only for the 29ers!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Spreaders View Post
    Ruh-roh!

    Does anyone else think that this is a bad idea?
    Considering the number of times that we have to ask various well known members of the J-105 fleet to clear the starting area while we're in sequence, I think having anyone start near you guys is a bad idea.

    Seriously, what's with this behavior anyway?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Salvador View Post
    Considering the number of times that we have to ask various well known members of the J-105 fleet to clear the starting area while we're in sequence, I think having anyone start near you guys is a bad idea.

    Seriously, what's with this behavior anyway?
    I don't think that the J105s are worse than any other fleet in this respect. If you have 15 or 20 boats of one class in any starting area, you'll have a couple of clueless guys in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've seen J24s and Moores do it, Expresses do it. J105 bashing is soooo 2009.. There's another website that gets a kick out of that stuff - perhaps try reposting over there; I'm sure your opinions will be enthusiastically welcomed.

  5. #5
    despondent correspondent Photoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    11,443
    Blog Entries
    1


    Saw but one 29er Saturday, Robbie Englehart dominated the 1 boat fleet....

    More pics below, please enter your own captions...got an Aldo to attend to...


















    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"



    h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Photoboy View Post


    Saw but one 29er Saturday, Robbie Englehart dominated the 1 boat fleet....
    They scared of the others then?

  7. #7
    Mogul Masher Kris O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SLC mostly, but SFO & ORD too
    Posts
    423
    Gotta luv the backstay holder


  8. #8
    here is our sunday's pursuit race:


    great downhill ride...

    Cazza

  9. #9

  10. #10
    If you guys had slowed down a bit I could have taken a few good shots downwind too...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •