Thread: The Horses Mouth

The Horses Mouth

Joe Rouse has been secretly stashing some of the best water related bits and pieces in his blog,

The Horses Mouth

http://horsesmouth.typepad.com/

Joe's all set to provide Pressure Drop readers with his intriguing outlook on all things aquatic, enjoy!

Welcome aboard John, I mean Joe!

Sorry late night editing....
    Last edited by PD Staff; 04-08-2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: misspelted name

Waaay cool!
    Stay in the car and don't play with the radio.

It's Joe....Joe Rouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headway View Post
    John Rouse has been secretly stashing some of the best water related bits and pieces in his blog,

The Horses Mouth

http://horsesmouth.typepad.com/

John's all set to provide Pressure Drop readers with his intriguing outlook on all things aquatic, enjoy!

Welcome aboard John!

pogen
    Yes, it is Joe. Jose, not Juan. And The Horses Mouth has been running for 4 or 5 years. It was one of the blogs that I used to follow that started me blogging as well. And there my troubles began...

Are you sure? I think we need to get this straight from......

........never mind

Sorry Joe, late night posting never has good results

nOOb
    Blog Entries
    What???? Pogen, what do you mean "I used to follow?" Have I lost a reader? Do I need to make it a double barkeep? Have I lost my touch? Where did I put that bottle of bourbon? I need to do some research.

P.S. Max, I'll send you a photo and a...bio...really... a bio...okay...soon. I need to do some research first. Cheers, Joe, not John, Juan, Johann, Giovanni or any other derivative.

Quote Originally Posted by h2ojoe View Post
    What???? Pogen, what do you mean "I used to follow?" Have I lost a reader? Do I need to make it a double barkeep? Have I lost my touch? Where did I put that bottle of bourbon? I need to do some research.

P.S. Max, I'll send you a photo and a...bio...really... a bio...okay...soon. I need to do some research first. Cheers, Joe, not John, Juan, Johann, Giovanni or any other derivative.
    How about Jose? Or Joser? you could be h2ojoser?
    ~Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)~