Thread: well, it's that time of the year again

Group 3 Studmuffin

well, it's that time of the year again

and though I hate the holidays, i know others don't (or am i NOT alone in my thinking?). have a safe holidays and don't eat too much! make a turkey happy and eat a salad or some stir-fry or something. seafood is a great alternative too!! the crabs are in! i'm headed a bit north to get away from the city-life for this long weekend! noooo, NOT on the scooter! y'all take care and enjoy!

Pleaes don't forgot your solitary friends.... you know them... the gals/guys who aren't married and worst, don't have a mate or a date. the holidays are a bummer. even a phone call would be nice!

despondent correspondent Photoboy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Happy Thanksgiving to you to FT...

Post your number here, I'm sure lots of PD'rs will ring you up! ;P
    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Group 3 Studmuffin
    haaaa!!! i'm back. no, i am NOT referring to myself as the solitary person above though i have been alone for many years. not a great life but oh well: no gifts to buy for anyone!! i am referring to bachelors/Bachelorettes so instead of going out to a bar to drink and get drunk, they can spend some quality-time for a change. hey PB: love your new colorful suit!!! hahahahaa oOoooh, i see i have a new "title" hahahaaaa