+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Contributors please note!

Can I get Party Director in that little line over my avatar? That would rawk.
    Concrete and cars are their own prison bars....
    Meridian Racing

custom user titles could be pretty cool...have to start looking into that and several things on the vb info sites

Save "Boot Licker" for Woody.
    Stay in the car and don't play with the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by hobot View Post
    um,,err,,yes, that might possibly work, I nominate Doghouse for Party Director.

Need some more Southern Hemisphere sailors to get onboard and Tuffy needs to check in more often, that way the sun will never set on the PD Empire.
    I'm 1 degree south, that help? (I think you need east/west coverage for the no sunset stuff though..)

Someone get that man a beer!
    Stay in the car and don't play with the radio.

Image/ Video Uploading Simplified

This might help to demistify the art of posting video or photos on Pressure Drop.

Please keep images manageable, less than 800 pixels on long edge at 72 Dpi is preferred.

You can build your own Pressure Drop album and copy the url of images to the thread of desire using the photo tool as shown above, or the simple IMAGE COMMAND which is
    [IMG]www.mycoolpic.jpg[/IMG] note that the img's are in caps and surrounded by the square brackets, with the / in the trailing one. The info in between is whatever your photos URL is. Pressure Drop does not host videos, however you can display them using links!
    Pressure-drop.us ~It's not the size of the website, it's how you use it! ~

Not sure what you guys may have done with your hardware but the site is much more responsive.

Thanks -

Blog Entries
    You're right, it is, what got changed?
    A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

Blog Entries
    But now its slow as all hell again. It's hard to believe that it's my connection when every other website I go to comes up quickly. What's different about PD?
    A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

despondent correspondent Photoboy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IF you are filing a report or story and the timer times you out, hit your backspace tab and it should reappear,
    then highlight the piece and copy, THEN re-log on... and paste back. Or write stuff in what ever word editing program
    you like and copy and paste.... Problem is with timing, and if it stays on too long the site bogs down and nobody likes it slow...

...well almost nobody...
    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

+ Reply to Thread