Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Well, it had to happen

Oh Well, it had to happen

I made a post on SA in response to someone and I thought it was funny.
    It was in the "Tired of your Dan Meyers Crap" Thread. and now I my IP has been banned.

I basically explained that Scot did not Hire me. We met at a disabled event I was attending in Mission Bay. We caught up on time and he asked me about websites. I worked for 2 months on prototypes to get scot's approval for the first iteration. I started form the VERY Beginning and for nearly 12 years to build a community. I told the truth about how scot incorporated the site and left me out and That I should have walked away then. But I thought he was a bro and would do the right thing. Then he asked me to be a bro and said I should work for free so he could pay attorneys for his divorce and DM lawsuit.

My IP is banned and I cannot even access the site I created.

Please make it known on SA that Scot has banned the IP of the guy who gave him his paycheck and was promised a 6 figure check.

Let the advertisers know that Scot is a Grifter, Fraud and a User of Friends and People.
    A Grifter is someone who swindles you through deception or fraud.

Scot is much like DM, the guy he hates.

Deception and Fraud, that is Scot Tempesta.

Reposted on that site. Need a sock puppet to borrow I have a spare account.

Group 3 Studmuffin
    Whats the big deal?
    I know of at least 4 of us here that have been banned. As a matter of fact I spoke to you when it first happened to me and you were not the most pleasant person to try and deal with.
    GET OVER IT.

I wouldn't sweat it, Dave. Leave that mess behind and use it to move your life forward. I doubt Scot gets a warm and fuzzy feeling when he looks in the mirror these days. He's in very real danger of being sued into oblivion and with the way he treats people I doubt he has any real friends left. I'm sure there's all sorts of people who cozy up to him, but we all know that type. The only people I know of who bother to waste their time with Scot and his rogue reporter are people who stand to gain from the exposure they receive. They're pretty much toxic to everybody else.
    Whizzo Butter: "Absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab."

The Fukushima of sailing websites.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT View Post
    I made a post on SA in response to someone and I thought it was funny.
    It was in the "Tired of your Dan Meyers Crap" Thread. and now I my IP has been banned.
    Gee, I remember getting banned over there by some guy named "Dawg" , or "Doog" or something.

I was pissed, but I got over it. :P

Blog Entries
    I think I may be able to get Franks SA password ..... would that help?
    A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

J/92 Ragtime!
    The last time I exchanged PM's with the Bald Ego and Scot, the former insisted I be banned and Scot wouldn't do it. I really think the BE controls the asylum now, probably via a contract written back when things were good. After all, the BE used to be a lawyer and Scot used to sell sails . . .

Regardless, I hope you can find another gig and move on Dave. If you didn't "get it in writing" back then, you're probably stuck.

Thanks guys, I've been consoling with some others privately and am seriously seeking help through programming therapy.

You have no idea what it is like to be part of something that could have set yourself up for a great retirement. Almost 12 years of work and all of that started within 2 years of my accident. I should have gone to China and I could have.

water under the bridge now.

I noticed Scot has deleted all posts by my user "In the Jailhouse now"

He must really have a hate gene that goes so deep to not only destroy his family but also relationships that go back to the early 70's. I don't know anyone in the CI / Ventura area that likes him....even before this episode.

Again guys, Thanks.

I bought a new book and am learning C++. '
    Trying to write a new program for the YC to do custom scoring.
    Maybe 2.0 will link to Yacht Scoring.

Community is everything.