Thread: ANYONE else selling pixs of AC having problems with the teams

Group 3 Studmuffin

ANYONE else selling pixs of AC having problems with the teams

So far I have had two teams balk at my selling products of Oracle and just today, Artemis joined in. as a result my RB calendars of both teams have been removed; Oracle was done a few years ago while Artemis I was notified by RB of the complaint and removal minutes ago. I notice now that only calendars which I created of the teams were the offending item which were eventually removed. The many images have not been complained againt. Is anyone else experiencing this also but is these actions only against me? Am sure if they advised the thousands of photographers who were here during the semis and finals that they could snap but NOT sell images of their team boats nobody would have stayed around grrrrrrrr

Group 3 Studmuffin Sanity Check's Avatar
    I often tell people that it will cost 5 dollars U.S. for them to take a picture of my car, but I've never had the nerve to actually try to enforce it. Maybe Oracle and Artemis feel an even stronger affinity for their boats... ?

Group 3 Studmuffin
    it's stupid but i can see their reasoning BUT they shouldve advised all photographers of their rights. as far as I know, selling was restricted if you rode their boats etc. i never rode their boats. ANY boats except tour boats to get my pixs