Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Alameda Marina redevelopment

What a bunch of fucking rubes..... in the latest video on the Alameda Marina website they show the new hoist with 40-50ft YACHTS parked in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by solosailor View Post
    What a bunch of fucking rubes..... in the latest video on the Alameda Marina website they show the new hoist with 40-50ft YACHTS parked in the parking lot.
    yup... scroll down "watch video" https://alamedamarina.com/

so sad. At least they show a hoist as promised. They also promised to dredge that area.

Of course they also said there would be a yacht club. IYC received a 90 day eviction notice on New years.. as did others

30 Knot Maniac
    "Not to scale" is an understatement.

"IYC received a 90 day eviction notice on New years"

I didn't know that. Big Surprise.

Thanks a lot for nothing, Alameda City Council.

I e-mailed the City Council....not that it will do any good.

=======

Scottish Wildcat <sXXXXrtan@XXXmail.com>

2:15 PM (1 minute ago)

to joddie, tdaysog, mezzyashcraft, mvella, jknoxwhite

Alameda Marina...you all voted to approve the development plan for the Alameda Marina.

Well, the developer issued eviction notices for essentially everybody on New Years.

The Island Yacht Club has to leave by March
    The sail lofts have to leave by March
    the print shop has to leave by March ... and so on.

They will find other places to relocate, maybe....or maybe not. Pretty surely they will leave Alameda. I mean, if you ran a marine business and you got thrown out of Alameda, would YOU come back? Do you really think that when Bay West decides, five years from now, to "invite" them back, if they even bother to do that, that they will relocate again?

Oh and about the boatyard, has Bay West found an operator yet? No? Son of Gun. Gosh. Big Surprise.

You've been lied to...told repeatedly that this was what was going to happen and yet you all approved the development anyway.

I believe that Tony Daysog spoke out and voted against the latest round of permit expansions and other Bay West fuckery at the last council meeting concerning Alameda Marina. But, yeah, the rest of them had already had their minds made up before the meeting had even started.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan H View Post
    I e-mailed the City Council....not that it will do any good.

=======

Scottish Wildcat <sXXXXrtan@XXXmail.com>

2:15 PM (1 minute ago)

to joddie, tdaysog, mezzyashcraft, mvella, jknoxwhite

Alameda Marina...you all voted to approve the development plan for the Alameda Marina.

Well, the developer issued eviction notices for essentially everybody on New Years.

The Island Yacht Club has to leave by March
    The sail lofts have to leave by March
    the print shop has to leave by March ... and so on.

They will find other places to relocate, maybe....or maybe not. Pretty surely they will leave Alameda. I mean, if you ran a marine business and you got thrown out of Alameda, would YOU come back? Do you really think that when Bay West decides, five years from now, to "invite" them back, if they even bother to do that, that they will relocate again?

Oh and about the boatyard, has Bay West found an operator yet? No? Son of Gun. Gosh. Big Surprise.

You've been lied to...told repeatedly that this was what was going to happen and yet you all approved the development anyway.

I emailed the entire council the other day when I heard about evictions. Wasted typing I'm sure.