Thread: Sail A Small Boat Day Cancelled

despondent correspondent Photoboy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sail A Small Boat Day Cancelled

~~EVENT CANCELLED~~
    We're sad to say that the weather forecast for Saturday has deteriorated and we're forced to cancel this year's Sail a Small Boat Day. We were looking forward to showing you our boats but we need to keep everyone safe. Please put Saturday, March 4th, 2017 on your calendar for next year.
    In the meantime, Richmond Yacht Club has a full calendar of small boat sailing events this year. Our next small boat events are the Little Daddy Regatta (April 2-3) and the Big Dinghy Regatta (April 9-10). See the Richmond Yacht Club website at http://www.richmondyc.org/ for more information.
    Richmond Yacht Club
    "This Club was built for fun"
    Richmond Yacht Club - Welcome to RichmondYC.org
    Located in Point Richmond, Californiaon San Francisco Bay's Richmond Riviera37° 54' 29" N Latitude, 122° 23' 00" W Longitude
    RICHMONDYC.ORG

" I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

despondent correspondent Photoboy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

www.predictwind.com's forecast for Golden Gate. Top 4 bars represent average wind above and gusts on bottom from 2 different models.

For more exacting wind and current forecast relative to your event log onto www.sailtactics.com
    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

That's a bummer.

There might be some awesome speed runs up and own the Richmond Channel to be had!