Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drakes Bay Diptera-thon this weekend!

Drakes Bay Diptera-thon this weekend!

Forecast looks good, company looks outstanding, free open bar and burgers on Bob J's "Ragtime!" from 6:00-6:03pm.

Sharpen your anchors and polish up on your socializing skills! This is a really fun race with a rare opportunity to meet and socialize a bit with the other crews we generally only see in passing on the water. And most importantly don't forget your fly swatter just in case the forecast is incorrect and the winds are light.

Only 3 minutes to chow burgers?

I thought about extending it to 6:05pm but you know how those shorthanded guys are when it comes to being around a lot of people for too long. Besides, he doesn't even know we're coming yet so just show up, act casual and pretend like you own the place & he might not question anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dolphin View Post
    Only 3 minutes to chow burgers?

Is there a telephone # you can call and place an order?

Of course! 1-800-Bob's-Place

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
    Is there a telephone # you can call and place an order?

Get the Cheetos ® Burger with onion rings!

I found a pair of buns!
    ~Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)~

J/92 Ragtime!

I really really really hate these sort of posts. Posts like the most recent from "foreguy" cast the sailing community in general and Pressure Drop in particular as a group of men who have not matured beyond the 5th grade. Other posters on Pressure Drop have commented on your post "foreguy", and I thought you had gotten the message, but evidently not. As stated before by other posters, you have a problem "foreguy" with sexual imagery and you need to get help. I really wish that Pressure Drop required posters to use their real names as I suspect the sort of posts like the ones that "foreguy" uploads would be greatly diminished.

J/92 Ragtime!
    Thanks Don.