Thread: Essential Travel During Shelter in Place

Essential Travel During Shelter in Place

So... is working on the boat considered "essential travel?"

Hmmm...

I think it would be, and if you have the ability to sleep on it, then it could be your shelter!
    "Honey Badger don't give a shit"

The idea behind the "shelter in place" is to keep humans from getting together and spreading the disease.

I am in the middle of a project that has the boat unable to race at the moment (not sure there will be any races to do but...)

How do I endanger anyone, including myself, if I get in my car (alone), drive to the boat and work on it (alone)?

I got a couple of emails from a car dealership today letting me know their service department is open and ready for customers. Car repair is one of the many exceptions.

Which one of these two options has a greater risk of transmission?

I gotta say, it sure was easy getting to the boat today! And by the way, yeah, I wasn't within 20 feet of anyone at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Newell View Post
    The idea behind the "shelter in place" is to keep humans from getting together and spreading the disease.

I am in the middle of a project that has the boat unable to race at the moment (not sure there will be any races to do but...)

How do I endanger anyone, including myself, if I get in my car (alone), drive to the boat and work on it (alone)?

I got a couple of emails from a car dealership today letting me know their service department is open and ready for customers. Car repair is one of the many exceptions.

Which one of these two options has a greater risk of transmission?
    So...you’re working on your transmission? The cars, or the boats?