Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: welcome to pressure-drop...

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev-lar View Post
    So, is there a sanctioned Pressure-Drop cocktail? I'm assuming rum would be involved, or maybe tequila, but probably rum. Any recipes? It's a long weekend
    When Ay Caliente gets back from Windjammer he might be persuaded to share his recipe for his smooooooth and deadly "Spankers". Todd probably had more than he should have....... see the evidence:




    Edit: Oh... Spankers begin with six different rums + Pineapple juice then????

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by foreguy View Post
    Meyers and pineapple are a working man's mai tai.

    Yukon Jack over ice works well too!
    Both of these are approved PD drinks. I will rubber stamp any Jack Daniels recipe, and Goslings as well.
    Concrete and cars are their own prison bars....
    Meridian Racing

  3. #23
    Learning to Crawl
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lk. St. Clair
    Posts
    20
    Whisk(e)y and I aren't friends. So, I nominate rum. Dark & Stormy, Mt. Gay & Coke, Mt. Gay & tonic, Westerhall & ice, Sailor Jerry & whatever. Tonight, it's Mt. Gay & Coke. Shit, so I have to start a new PUI thread?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
    Both of these are approved PD drinks. I will rubber stamp any Jack Daniels recipe, and Goslings as well.
    mmmm, Goslings.
    Stay in the car and don't play with the radio.

  5. #25
    All good. The only caveat I would ask for is if DA-Woody shows up to chuck his demented ass immediately, he is well short of a full hoist. Time to add some beers to the approved list...:-)

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by barleymalt View Post
    All good. The only caveat I would ask for is if DA-Woody shows up to chuck his demented ass immediately, he is well short of a full hoist. Time to add some beers to the approved list...:-)
    I nominate BM as official beer selector. Kinda like a specialist bowman of brews. And please listen to him on woodrow.
    Concrete and cars are their own prison bars....
    Meridian Racing

  7. #27
    May I suggest Kalik Gold and Red Stripe? Not the crap versions they sell here, the real stuff sold in the Bahamas and Jamaica, respectively.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Rosenberg View Post
    May I suggest Kalik Gold and Red Stripe? Not the crap versions they sell here, the real stuff sold in the Bahamas and Jamaica, respectively.
    Kalik Gold is drinkable, I don't know that I have ever had the Jamaican Red Stripe.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by barleymalt View Post
    Kalik Gold is drinkable, I don't know that I have ever had the Jamaican Red Stripe.
    Both pretty damn good.
    Concrete and cars are their own prison bars....
    Meridian Racing

  10. #30
    Hey webmaster (?) is it time to open up Drinking Drop column?
    Stay in the car and don't play with the radio.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •