Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: This site must be making the SA guys blood boil...

This site must be making the SA guys blood boil...

Great site! Congrats...

I'm sure they're not pleased with people openly expressing their interest in being flicked.

Clean has gone out of his way to consistently ignore the interests of his readers, piss off yacht clubs and their long time members, threatening to sue the USCG, jamming his personal interests and dislikes down readers throats, etc. He is intoxicated with his media badge, and thinks it ok to lie about anything and everything ("international media, international media, just flew in from Italy", no pink flags available), and ignorant enough to post the video incriminating himself. Add to this the Key West debacle and his other antics - not to smart, and an insult to SA readers if he thinks they will simply overlook it. He comes across as a cocky ass hole hiding behind a media badge. Who needs him ?

At the 33rd AC he was an embarrassment at the BMWO base and seemed to make it a point to stay off to the side - people didn't want to associate with him and he knew it. He may or may not realize it, but he brings with him a real negative stigma. Actually I think he does realize it, and believes because he represents SA he can get away with taking a rash approach to covering events. Believe me, people are aware of it and don't like it.

One minute, when he needs something, he is real congenial, the next minute he is a total prick.

Now I see him in full speed reverse going out of his way to be congenial to readers, etc. after all his recent fuck-ups. What a political tool. He should be barred from covering events as far as I'm concerned - he's nothing but trouble.

Well, h3ll, if B2S is in the house, this place just got even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Born 2 Sail View Post
    + 1

The important thing is to keep this site on the positive, whatever your feelings are.

There are far too many good things about sailing to dwell on the negative, and sailing is about having fun, isn't it?

Wait, and hold on one second, "plus one" is suspiciously similar to an algorithm. Is this the real born2sail, delving into all this mathemagical crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Born 2 Sail View Post
    + 1

Clean still has never called me back to discuss his calling me a "lying sack of shit". He's all big and bad on da intertubes but doesn't have the sack to own up to his actions. I figure him being tossed from the property of one of my favorite places for at least a few years makes my ban until 2038 more than worth it.

The sailing community is too small to tolerate the bullshit they pull. We don't need them.

Making their blood boil? Not yet, the sailing community is a bit larger than people give credit. But patience is the key, piss off a yacht club worth of people here, a class there, perhaps Scott tries to get another SA poster or two fired from their job and SA will eventually get what's coming.
    “Life is all about ass, you’re either trying to kick it, cover it, kiss it or get some.”

Caved in and posted, but it was worth it. I wonder if I'll get flicked or if Scott will annoy my employer in a effort to get me fired...

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/ind...112081&st=2025
    “Life is all about ass, you’re either trying to kick it, cover it, kiss it or get some.”

Quote Originally Posted by glexpress View Post
    Caved in and posted, but it was worth it. I wonder if I'll get flicked or if Scott will annoy my employer in a effort to get me fired...

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/ind...112081&st=2025
    You've got to slap him around a bit more. Ask him to meet you for a beer at Bayview the next time he's in town. That ought to steam his shorts. Once he denies being banned from the property and calls you a lying sack of shit you'll know he's reached his apex of fury.