Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huron to Mack

Huron to Mack

Trailer to Huron to Mack documentary

A Brian Renn Film
    Pressure-drop.us ~It's not the size of the website, it's how you use it! ~

Is this a satire? The music started with the benign sailing scenes and I found myself laughing....and yes I have done the race several times....

You forgote interbnation acclodades!

Ummmm. Huh. Lake Huron can certainly dish up conditions that warrant dramatic music, but that ain't it. I kept waiting for a Monty Python melee to break out with guys in womens clothing running about the place. Something just ain't right.
    Whizzo Butter: "Absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab."

Maybe they are a bunch of drama queens!

Or maybe there is a slasher hiding in the head.....

Quote Originally Posted by Snaggletooth View Post
    You forgote interbnation acclodades!
    Wrong Mac, Snags. The international accolades are for the Chicago Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by barleymalt View Post
    Wrong Mac, Snags. The international accolades are for the Chicago Mac.
    Indeed. Although International Accolades were served in the D a few years back in order to accommodate a certain guest from the other side. But since you were there, I'm pretty sure you already knew that. TFIO for sure that day.

Ahhh the good ol' days. Back when the International Media targeted slimeballs instead of creating them.
    Whizzo Butter: "Absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab."

Quote Originally Posted by Shife View Post
    Indeed. Although International Accolades were served in the D a few years back in order to accommodate a certain guest from the other side. But since you were there, I'm pretty sure you already knew that. TFIO for sure that day.

Ahhh the good ol' days. Back when the International Media targeted slimeballs instead of creating them.
    Ironically enough, I was not there that day. I was there for the NOOD awards where the same guest received a nice welcome to the D. The look on his face when he saw my Free Jod hat was just priceless.

Hey, I will be cruising the North Channel the week fo the race. I will be heading across from the Ducks to Mac city on Sunday Monday. I promise I will try to stay out of the way except for a certain boat looking for International Accolades.