Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Detroit Sailing

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Sounds like a great time.
    Are you going? Might have to make the trip over...does sound like a good time.

If someone wants to pick me up from East Lansing, I can't justify driving all that way by myself for one night

It is always a great time, not quite like the Thomas Hardware days but still fun. I have the brew club Xmas dinner earlier that night, and am trying to work logistics.

I have to participate in a keg race against the cycling team at school on Friday and I'm going home next weekend for the Big Chill game so going home Saturday is out of the question. Especially since finals are right around the corner

If anyone is going to strictly sail chicago, be sure to stop by my booth and say hi and maybe pick up some msu sailing swag. On Saturday and Sunday this year we will be accepting credit cards because "there's an app for that" and I can run them through my phone. If I'm there and you mention pressure-drop, I'll give you a free car window sticker

Quote Originally Posted by Zipped View Post
    If anyone is going to strictly sail chicago, be sure to stop by my booth and say hi and maybe pick up some msu sailing swag. On Saturday and Sunday this year we will be accepting credit cards because "there's an app for that" and I can run them through my phone. If I'm there and you mention pressure-drop, I'll give you a free car window sticker
    Too many irons in the fire right now to know for sure if I'm going this year, but if I do I'll be sure to stop by.
    Whizzo Butter: "Absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab."

I should be there provided I don't separate my shoulder again skating with the nephews New Year's Eve. Maybe I'll just skip the skating this year...

I skipped last year, will probably be there.

Meet up with us in St Joe and we can ride in together. Staying at the Embassy Suites.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexic Dog View Post
    Meet up with us in St Joe and we can ride in together. Staying at the Embassy Suites.
    I'm still not sure what my travel plans are yet. My wife might go, which means I will not be staying out until 4AM this time.