I have very good news to tell you ... our trimaran now has a name!

I will have the immense privilege of getting back to sea and flying around the planet at the helm of the Trimaran SVR Lazartigue!
We had nicknamed it M101, this boat in which our team has put all its guts and its know-how will now wear the colors of the Kresk group and its Laboratoire SVR Lazartigue and Fillmed brands.
A group which, like its founder Didier Tabary, is daring, visionary, committed, and shares the same passion for the oceans and navigation, progress and innovation. A partner who wishes to give meaning to what he undertakes and to progress while respecting the planet through an endowment fund to preserve the Oceans.

I am convinced that great stories can only be written if they are carried by the same dreams, the same vision, the same values. Today I am very moved and proud to write the first lines of this new chapter. 🌬️

Congratulations to my team for the incredible work they have done and which will allow me to take this fabulous boat to push the limits of ocean racing, thank you for staying the course with so much optimism and commitment

Thank you also to all my historical partners who have remained faithful and united.
I am also very proud to take them on this great adventure with us! BigShip, Guy Cotten, Harken, Klaxoon, Moken, OMEGA Watches, Plastimo, Renault. Sojasun, Tbs1978,
Thank you to all of you also for all your messages of support and encouragement!

First challenge: to be at the start of the Transat Jacques Vabre on November 7!

Photo credits: Guillaume Gatefait / MerConcept

https://www.kresk4oceans.com