Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beer Cooler, Don't leave shore without it!

You can get lost in that place.

Damn slang for everything!
    ~Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)~

[QUOTE=hobot;4520]Just by hooking up with a German woman makes you a very brave man.

(I was warned a long time ago by a skipper to avoid at all cost's, women from northern Germany specificly)[/QUOTE

She was tall, blonde, a Niedersachsener, and a complete slut in the rack...and she had the most violent temper of any woman that I've ever known. She would have made Russia tremble.

Quote Originally Posted by foreguy View Post
    You can get lost in that place.

Damn slang for everything!
    Oi, no kidding.
    Concrete and cars are their own prison bars....
    Meridian Racing

[QUOTE=Nick Salvador;4525]
    Quote Originally Posted by hobot View Post
    Just by hooking up with a German woman makes you a very brave man.

(I was warned a long time ago by a skipper to avoid at all cost's, women from northern Germany specificly)[/QUOTE

She was tall, blonde, a Niedersachsener, and a complete slut in the rack...and she had the most violent temper of any woman that I've ever known. She would have made Russia tremble.
    Sounds like the Skipper was right.
    Stay in the car and don't play with the radio.

[QUOTE=Nick Salvador;4525]
    Quote Originally Posted by hobot View Post
    Just by hooking up with a German woman makes you a very brave man.

And I was considering hooking up with a German woman - I'll have to reconsider.

Been the French route - that didn't work out - too fickle.

despondent correspondent Photoboy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Was that Bowline I saw hanging with the Governator on the new last night?
    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Photoboy View Post
    Was that Bowline I saw hanging with the Governator on the new last night?
    Nope - but he was in the immediate neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Salvador View Post
    Back in the way back machine, I owned a 505. One afternoon I had my then wife out on it on a local, very windy, body of water. We had a small igoo on board filled with beer and her stupid ass white zin wine coolers (guess why we divorced). Well, we flipped it while she was on the wire. She floated off with the beer/wine cooler while I righted the boat and sailed up to pick her up. A gust hit just about the time that I sailed up to her. Rather than sheet off I sat down and hiked out hard and the boat accelerated like it was shot out of a cannon....yep....I ran over her and the cooler was bouyant enough to ensure that I pretty much nailed her with the centerboard.

You ever seen a really pissed off German broad? She had a 1" bruise/welt from her collar bone, down and across her torso, and down her left thigh. I felt like fucking Poland. Totally unpleasant experience.

edit: I'm really glad to be past that whole drooping testes phase. I'm in my 50's and that's one of my big fears.
    Yeah, yeah..... but was the cooler OK,.....and what happend to those poor beers?
    She looked good from far, but she was far from good.